Media + Me (*)
As a coach, a lot of my work in the world happens behind the scenes, from the privacy of my sessions with clients (all in their own various corners of the world) or from the quiet pages of my blog and social media sphere. But once in a while, I get the chance to advocate for my clients in a more public and audible forum.
Here are links to a public audio and video interviews I’ve done in recent months and years. I hope you enjoy hearing them as much as I enjoy sharing them.
- Audio Interview with Kristin Cary, Living Truth Podcast (November 2021)
Divorce with Dignity—Part One
Divorce with Dignity—Part Two
- Audio Interview with Jenni Rochelle, Beauty After Betrayal Podcast, Episode 17 (August 2021)
My “Big Sexy Comeback” Story
- Video Interview with Michael Leahy of BraveHearts Ministry, Renew Summit on Disclosure, Separation and Divorce (May 2021); available to view free on May 11 and 12, or via purchase of All-Access pass.
Moving Beyond Grief to Hope and Renewal
- Video Presentation for SASH, The Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health (October 2020)
Sexploration After Separation: Navigating the Liminal Landscape of Post-Divorce Sex
- Video Presentation for The Choose Connection Virtual Summit, Sponsored by Daring Ventures, LLC (October 2020)
Mourning to Move Forward: Betrayal-Related Grief for Men, Women, Couples and Communities
- Audio Interview with Geoff Steurer, Illuminate Podcast, Episode 57 (April 2020)
Feeling and Healing From Abandonment
- Audio Interview with Geoff Steurer, Illuminate Podcast, Episode 56 (April 2020)
Resilience in the Face of Relapse
- Video Interview with Jordann Alyce, Ready to Rise: Triumph After Trauma (February 2020)
Feeling and Healing from Sexual Rejection
- Audio Interview with Anna Osborn, Her Life Unscripted (August 2019)
Creating a New Happily Ever After
- Audio Interview with Carol Sheets, Betrayal Recovery Radio: (February 2019)
Alone in the Aftermath: Divorce Support for Betrayal Trauma Survivors
- Video Holiday Greeting from CORE Relationship Recovery with Sharon Rinearson, James Annear and Gaelyn Emerson (December 2018)
Holiday “HOPE for US!”
- Audio Interview with Carol Sheets, Sex Help with Carol the Coach (May 2018)
Just in Case: Relapse Preparedness for Partners of Sex Addicts
- Video Interview with Ron DeHaas, CEO for Covenant Eyes (October 2017)
Healing the Pain of Sexual Abandonment
- Audio Interview with Carol Sheets, Sex Help with Carol the Coach (October 2016)
What If My Relationship Doesn’t Survive?
(PS: As a person and as a professional, I’m always evolving, it seems! Some of these media recordings feature my former legal names, along with information directing listeners to find me at organizations with whom I am no longer affiliated. As always, you can find my current contact details here.)